Many businesses have found themselves on the brink of bankruptcy because they did not take an active approach to gain the upper hand over the competition. Though many concerns plague the average business owner, marketing should always enjoy high placement on the list of priorities.
When deciding on your type of marketing campaign, three factors should be considered versatility, initial investment, and efficacy. Because a prize wheel performs exceptionally well in each criteria, a spin to win
campaign becomes a good first choice for many small business owners.
So, how can a marketing director gain an edge on the competition with a prize wheel?
1. Gather the resources. This includes information about the target market, a few valuable items to give away as prizes, and, of course, the prize wheel itself. Though there are many options out there, look for a wheel that is customizable and available in a wide range of sizes. This will save time and money down the road. In addition, prepare prizes that do not break your budget but will be valuable enough to your target market.
2. Find a good location. This can be indoors or out but it should be large enough to accommodate the hoards of prospective customers coming to spin to win
. Outdoors is always better because it increases visibility to passersby. Once you have established a good location, be sure to get the word out. Use conventional media outlets like newspapers and local magazines to promote your date and location. In addition, use the free resources of Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to increase your event's exposure. Which ever media resources you choose to use, be sure to start early.
3. Mix things up. Not only will you need to get customers to your spin to win event, you will need to keep them there long enough to find out about your products and services. Therefore, be smart and offer things to do while at your location. Popcorn can add a draw just because of the smell. Snacks and musical entertainment is also another tool to use. But, most importantly, have a way to repeatedly give customers details about your products and services. Whether you introduce sales people on the floor or use promotional flyers, you want a way for your potential customers to know what you do before they leave your event.
4. Collect customer contact information. Before your potential customers leave the building or outdoor grounds, encourage them to give you their contact information. Use hostesses with clipboards or laptops at an exit kiosk to collect customer's details. Once the spin to win event is over, you will need to remind your potential customers as to why they should stop by your location again. You might want to introduce coupons for another visit within 30 days. Perhaps, you will want to have a representative call them directly. Whatever you decide is the next step to closing a deal, you must schedule is as soon as the spin to win
event is over. Time make all things forgettable, so perpetuate the momentum of success by following up with your customers.
5. Use it again! If the right prize wheel was purchased, a business can use their prize wheel a million different ways in countless advertising campaigns. In fact, these amazing marketing tools can even be used to boost employee motivation or simply as a game to bring the whole team together. With a little imagination and a modest understanding of marketing and management principles, anyone can gain the advantage they need to succeed.
Total Views: 401 | Approx word count : 646 | 08/17/2011
Discover more about prize wheel
and learn more about
by reading this article. You are sure to find what you are looking for about spin to win