If you are anything like me then taking that summer holiday, maybe in a sunny far off climate is just so relaxing and fun, I never bother to watch what I eat, I just eat where and when I want. That usually leads to putting on a few pounds that need shifting when I come back home.
You may even just have put on the weight by snacking, partying or just enjoying a drink and various celebrations. Before you know it, your clothes are too tight, your feeling bloating, frumpy and you have a beer gut hanging over your skirt or trousers. How do you get rid of it. You will need to focus and some good burn belly fat tips.
Here are five tips that will begin to help get rid of your surplus fat. Incorporating just a couple of these tips will help your waistline and self esteem. Try the following to lose weight:
1. Stop snacking at night. Eat early because the body stores more food during sleep, so late night eating will only cause weight gain. Have your dinner no later than 6-7pm.
2. Drink plenty of water. This will help to suppress your appetite. The recommended amount is 8 glasses daily.
3. If you can tolerate herbal teas, sometimes an acquired taste I have found, then include nettle tea daily, as it supports metabolism and has diuretic properties so is a great weight loss tea.
4. If you want to raise your metabolism make sure you eat breakfast. If you don’t your brain thinks that it may starve and releases stress hormones this leads muscle tissue being shed in order to lessen the body’s need for food. So eating breakfast is a necessity.
5. Avoid difficult to digest foods such as margarine, full-fat milk, cow’s milk and dairy products.
Also include a daily juice which can truly benefit your health, mind and body. If you want ‘fast food’ let this be the one. The pure fast food of extracted liquids from fruits and veg will really help you body to gain power rather than block it up. This fast food of living nutrients for the body is abundance with antioxidants, life giving enzymes and many vitamins. Also these healthy juices will aid your sweet tooth and help clean out your body so weight loss follows
You will obviously know to cut out as many refined, processed and sugar foods as you can.
Make sure you include exercise this will burn fat and has the added benefit of raising your metabolism.
If you take note of the above points your fatty flab will become a thing of the past.
For a fast clean at home look at http://www.bissellsteamcleaner.net/
and Bissell Steam Mop
Total Views: 631 | Approx word count : 492 | 05/04/2010