Breaking up is one of the hardest things you will ever face. You may be wondering why or how it could have happened. Here are some of the most common reasons people break up. Be honest with yourself, and see if one of these is what happened to you.
1. Lack of communication- This is the biggest cause of breakups. Not knowing how to talk to the opposite sex can lead to misunderstandings, and misplaced anger. Most of the problems in relationships stem from not communicating well with each other.
2. Jealousy- This comes in many forms. You being too jealous, your partner being jealous of you, or a third party coming between you. If you have this problem, you probably need to look at #1.
3. Neglect--have you paid enough attention to their needs? Not knowing what they need stems from lack of understanding.
4. Cheating partners--this is one of the worst things that can happen. Whether you cheated, or where cheated on this can kill a relationship. Figure out why the cheating happened. Cheating is usually a symptom of the problems not the cause.
5. Broken Promises--Have you been guilty of this? Broken promises come in many forms. Many people make promises they cannot keep. This will cause a lot of problems within your relationship. It will take a lot of work to overcome this and save your relationship.
Do you notice a pattern here? Every one of these problems stems from the first one. Relationships are based on the communication you have with each other. When you learn to fix that, you can have a great relationship that lasts for years to come.
If you have broken up because of one of these unfortunate problems, you have a chance of winning back your ex. It will take some work on your part. However, if you are committed to saving your relationship, you can get started now.
Total Views: 958 | Approx word count : 318 | 02/06/2010